Dispatch refers to when your orders leave our Distribution Centre. Within 24 hours of dispatch you will receive an email confirming that your order has left our Distributions Centre. This email will contain your Australia Post Tracking Number, which can be used on the Australia Post Website.
- Orders can take between 1 – 2 business days to be dispatched.
- Orders are not dispatched over the weekend or ACT public holidays.
- Please be aware, Dispatch period does not include standard shipping times.
If there are any expected delays with your order our customer service team will contact you via email to inform you.
Parcel Post + Signature - prices starting from $8.50
Free for orders over $75
- Metro - expect delivery within 2 - 5 business days from dispatch
- Regional - expect delivery within 5 - 10 business days from dispatch
Express Post + Signature - prices starting from $11.00
- Metro - guaranteed 1 - 2 business days from dispatch
- Regional - expect delivery within 3 - 4 business days from dispatch
International Standard + Signature - prices confirmed during checkout
- New Zealand - expect delivery within 7-10 business days from dispatch
- South Pacific - expect delivery within 10-12 business days from dispatch
- East Asian & North American - expect delivery within 10-15 business days from dispatch
- UK & Europe - expect delivery within 12-20 business days from dispatch
- Rest - expect delivery within 15-20 business days from dispatch
International Express + Signature - prices confirmed during checkout
You will receive a tracking number once your parcel has bene scanned into the Australia Post system. You can track your Standard, Express or International parcels via the Australia Post website.If your parcel hasn't arrived in the estimated time period, please refer to the Australia Post website to see if delivery of your parcel has been attempted. The AIS Shop cannot accept responsibility for delays, damages or loss of orders following handover to Australia Post
Click & Collect
Click & Collect orders will be ready for collection from the AIS Shop in Canberra on business days within 24 hours of the order confirmation. Click & Collect is not available for interstate customers as there is no interstate collection point.
Click & Collect is an excellent option for parents or guardians of children visiting the AIS with a tour group.
- Add the products to your shopping cart and checkout
- Select "Click & Collect" as your delivery method
- Include the following information in the "Order and Delivery comments" box
- Full name of person/student collecting the order
- Name of visiting group (school group or team name)
- Date and time of scheduled tour
Please note that Click & Collect is only available at the AIS Shop in Canberra. Click & Collect orders, like all orders, will only be processed on business days.